Vic ~ Episode 6 – Mrs. Satan

September 1st, 2021 - Posted in

Episode Six: Mrs. Satan With their unsavory pasts revealed, Vanderbilt withdraws all financial support. Bankrupt, Victoria is dragged further down by the Beechers and turns to Theodore Tilton for support. She learns a secret about Beecher that she believes will help return her to the nation’s favor.  

P2P! (Virtual Passport2Pain) – Sept. 19, 2020

August 30th, 2021 - Posted in

First there was the pandemic, forcing the 10th annual Passport2Pain bike ride around Vashon Island to go virtual. Riders were encouraged to tackle whatever hills were near their homes. Then came the smoke, and the organizers extended the deadline for getting rides completed by an extra week. Finally…RAIN! Sweet, welcome rain. The newly sickened streets, […]

Unofficial Mayor Candidates 2021

July 20th, 2021 - Posted in

Festival Car Show 2021

July 20th, 2021 - Posted in

Doug Langworthy and Kate Dowling have a great time perusing the awesome cars at VCA for the Annual Festival Car Show

IsAbled – 7

March 13th, 2021 - Posted in

Discussion with Jinna Risdal about the health benefits of having a comfort. Jinna works with Pet Partners, a 43-year-old organization dedicated to training human-dog teams to visit locations as diverse as hospitals, senior facilities, schools, libraries, courts and even airports

IsAbled – 5 – Jinna Risdal – Comfort Dogs

November 16th, 2020 - Posted in

Discussion with Jinna Risdal about comfort dogs. Jinna works with Pet Partners, a 43-year-old organization dedicated to training human-dog teams to visit locations as diverse as hospitals, senior facilities, schools, libraries, courts and even airports

IsAbled – 4 – Kimberly Hyde Part 2

My guest for this episode is Kimberly Hyde, Trainer and Public Relations person with the Prison Pet Partnership Program at the Women’s Correction Center of Washington (Purdy WA). I would also like to interview several current inmates who are training service dogs and are in the grooming program.

IsAbled – 3 – Kimberly Hyde Part 1

My guest for this episode is Kimberly Hyde, Trainer and Public Relations person with the Prison Pet Partnership Program at the Women’s Correction Center of Washington (Purdy WA). I would also like to interview several current inmates who are training service dogs and are in the grooming program.

IsAbled – 2 – Service Animals

October 20th, 2020 - Posted in

Jinna Risdal, Char Phillips will go into specific details regarding selecting service animals for training, training service animals (dogs and miniature horses), areas of service animals can provide to persons with physical, sensory (hearing, vision) , cognitive, emotional, and behavioral disabilities. Service dogs have also been used effectively with persons with autism and diabetes, and seizure […]